Cherry Picker / Order Picker Lift Operators
Competitive Weekly Pay + Great Benefits + Awesome Team = The Job for You!
ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field, is hiring experienced Cherry Picker / Order Picker Lift Operators to work in a safe and worker-friendly distribution center in the area. We offer competitive weekly pay, benefits, a great culture and value the work that you do. We are dedicated to the growth and advancement of our associates. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed and grow in your career, such as FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
Apply today and be one step closer to working for a company recognized for the highest commitment to associate safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that ProLogistix is an employer of choice!
“ProLogistix are just good people to work with.” Abran, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Cherry Picker/ Order Picker Lift
- Operate at heights up to 30 feet in the air
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.