Clamp Forklift Operator Job
Multiple Shifts Available
The Best Clamp Forklift Jobs. Start with ProLogistix.
We are actively looking for experienced Clamp Forklift Drivers who are ready to work for a company committed to your safety and well-being. We offer competitive pay, benefits, free online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way! When you work with ProLogistix, you’re treated like family.
Apply with us today and find out why ProLogistix has consistently earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“ProLogistix staff are the nicest people to deal with. And, I would definitely recommend people going to work for them.” - Jennifer, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience with clamp attachment
- Loading / unloading trailers a plus
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Job Responsibilities:
- Follow safety guidelines
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.