Clamp Forklift Operator
Work for One of the Largest Logistics Employers
If you are an experienced Clamp Forklift Operator looking for competitive pay and a safe and respectful work environment, look no further. ProLogistix is NOW HIRING for one of the top employers in the area. Plus, when you work for ProLogistix, you are treated like family. You get access to health benefits, FREE online skills training to help you get ahead and a personal recruiter looking out for your best interest.
Hit that button and Apply Now! We look forward to speaking with you. Experience for yourself why 90% of our associates say ProLogistix treats them well!
“ProLogistix really takes care of its employees!” Victor, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience with clamp attachment
- Loading / unloading trailers a plus
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Job Responsibilities:
- Follow safety guidelines
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits..