Experienced Electric Pallet Jack Riders!
This Could Be the Job You’ve Been Searching For.
ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field, seeks enthusiastic and motivated Electric Pallet Jack Riders to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, where safety is a top priority. We offer competitive weekly pay, benefits and a great culture. We want you to enjoy your work and succeed because when you’re at your best, so are we.
Your success is our success. Apply now and work for a company that wants to see you get ahead. Learn more about our FREE skills training and the many benefits of working with ProLogistix!
“I can honestly say this has been the best temp/to hire agency that I have ever had the pleasure of working for.” - Dodi, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Electric Pallet Jack Rider
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Double or Triple experience a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Loading / unloading trailers
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift for all lifts
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits