Opportunity is Calling! Now Hiring.
Electric Pallet Jack Rider
Let ProLogistix Find You Your Next Great Job.
We have an immediate need for experienced Electric Pallet Jack Riders with great work ethic and attention to detail! Work for one of the largest employers in logistics, offering competitive pay, a safe work environment and the respect you deserve. We understand that our warehouse and logistics employees help keep America up and running. That’s why we provide our ProLogistix employees with FREE skills training and connect you with local resources and a personal recruiter to help you get ahead.
Get started today! Apply now and discover why 9 out of 10 associates give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a company you can trust.
“ProLogistix is an excellent company that cares about its employees and they are always attentive.” Yinet, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Electric Pallet Jack Rider
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Double or Triple experience a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Loading / unloading trailers
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift for all lifts
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits