Experienced Material Handler
Bring your Material Handler Experience to ProLogistix!
Looking for a great company that offers competitive pay, benefits, AND the opportunity to advance? Then we are looking for you! We are hiring Material Handlers in your area! Minimum 3 months relevant experience required. Fair, weekly pay, medical and retirement benefits, and Free Online Skills Training are just a few of the reasons to work for ProLogistix!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team? Apply Now, and you’ll see why 9 out of 10 employees give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a great company to work with!
“I really appreciate how the team helps people. They work with you to find a solution and all of them are just kind people. ProLogistix is the best.”
Rodelene, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Material Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend and reach
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing material
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.