Experienced Material Handler
Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, and Opportunity to Move Up!
ProLogistix is looking to hire hard-working, motivated Material Handlers to join our team! If you have at least 3 months experience and are looking for competitive wages, medical and retirement benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills to advance your career, we have the job for you!
Get started today! Apply now and discover why 9 out of 10 associates give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a company you can trust.
“I enjoy working for this company and impressed with their professionalism.” - Zhane, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Material Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend and reach
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing material
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.