Exciting Opportunity in Chattanooga
Now Hiring Forklift Operator!
Join Kenco, a Company that Works for You!
Kenco, a respected logistics solutions leader and largest women-owned third-party logistics company, is now hiring a Forklift Operator to join our team in Chattanooga. This is your chance to work for a company where you’ll enjoy a worker-friendly atmosphere, competitive pay and comprehensive 1st day health benefits. You can be confident working for Kenco, where your health and safety are number one. Take the next step in your career today!
APPLY TODAY and become part of the Kenco family and see why 78% of employees surveyed say they love working for Kenco.
“Best job I have ever had!” Kenco Associate
As a Kenco Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – Starting the 1st Day!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plus match
- Health Savings Account
- Promotion Opportunities!
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as reach, slip sheet and push/pull equipment.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials.
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels.
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required.
- Perform daily safety inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks.
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Ability to tackle tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a team player willing to work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills to drive effective, timely decision-making to move the organization forward.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and very thorough and thoughtful in the efficient completion of tasks.
- Able to change behavior or work style when necessary to achieve goals or to meet different needs of the situation.
Kenco is a Company that Works for You!
Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the United States, managing 90 distribution facilities comprising 30 million square feet of space. We have been in operation for more than 70 years and serve over 200 clients, providing our employees job stability and room to grow. As a family-owned and operated company, we’ve built our business by treating our employees like family, with dignity and respect.