Forklift Operator in Chattanooga
Kenco: A company that treats you right.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that puts your safety first and rewards you for a job well-done. Kenco is looking to hire an experienced Forklift Operator for a position in Chattanooga. If you are looking for a safe workplace where employees are treated well and paid fairly, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Start earning competitive pay and great 1st day benefits. Come join the Kenco family and grow with us!
APPLY NOW and work for a company where 83% of those surveyed state they look forward to each workday.
“I like the opportunities that I feel are here. I feel like I have room to grow.”
As a Kenco Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – Starting the 1st Day!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plus match
- Health Savings Account
- Promotion Opportunities!
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as reach, slip sheet and push/pull equipment.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials.
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels.
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required.
- Perform daily safety inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks.
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Ability to tackle tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a team player willing to work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills to drive effective, timely decision-making to move the organization forward.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and very thorough and thoughtful in the efficient completion of tasks.
- Able to change behavior or work style when necessary to achieve goals or to meet different needs of the situation.
Kenco is a Company that Works for You!
Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the United States, managing 90 distribution facilities comprising 30 million square feet of space. We have been in operation for more than 70 years and serve over 200 clients, providing our employees job stability and room to grow. As a family-owned and operated company, we’ve built our business by treating our employees like family, with dignity and respect.