Immediate Opening for Forklift Operator
Now Hiring in Columbus.
Work for a Company That Treats Your Right!
If you want to work for a top employer that offers reliable weekly pay, 1st day benefits, a worker-friendly job environment and values its employees, here’s your opportunity! Join Kenco, a well-respected leader in the logistics market. We are currently hiring an experienced Forklift Operator with a strong work ethic, for a distribution center in Columbus. On our team, you’ll always have the support to excel at your work, and the resources to continue growing the career you can be proud of. We look forward to welcoming you to the Kenco family!
APPLY NOW and work for Kenco where 83% of those surveyed told us they look forward to each workday.
“I like the people and the work environment.” Kenco Associate
As a Kenco Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive Pay
- Great 1st Day Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with match
- Professional Growth – Promotion Opportunities!
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as reach, slip sheet and push/pull equipment.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials.
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels.
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required.
- Perform daily safety inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks.
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Ability to tackle tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a team player willing to work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills to drive effective, timely decision-making to move the organization forward.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and very thorough and thoughtful in the efficient completion of tasks.
- Able to change behavior or work style when necessary to achieve goals or to meet different needs of the situation.
Kenco is a Company that Works for You!
Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the United States, managing 90 distribution facilities comprising 30 million square feet of space. We have been in operation for more than 70 years and serve over 200 clients, providing our employees job stability and room to grow. As a family-owned and operated company, we’ve built our business by treating our employees like family, with dignity and respect.