Immediate Opening in Columbus.
Forklift Operator Wanted.
The Columbus Fork Lift Operator Job You’ve Been Searching For!
Kenco, a recognized leader in logistics solutions, is NOW HIRING experienced Forklift Operators in the Columbus area to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced, team-oriented, stress-free environment where safety is a top priority. We are committed to providing the absolute best quality, value and service, and are seeking like-minded individuals to join the Kenco family! Don’t miss the chance for competitive pay, comprehensive 1st day health benefits, and advancement opportunities!
Apply today and learn why 83% of Kenco employees surveyed say they look forward to each workday.
“The work environment and management team are great.” Kenco Associate
As a Kenco Forklift Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive Pay
- Great 1st Day Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with match
- Professional Growth – Promotion Opportunities!
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as reach, slip sheet and push/pull equipment.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials.
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels.
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required.
- Perform daily safety inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks.
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Ability to tackle tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a team player willing to work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills to drive effective, timely decision-making to move the organization forward.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and very thorough and thoughtful in the efficient completion of tasks.
- Able to change behavior or work style when necessary to achieve goals or to meet different needs of the situation.
Kenco is a Company that Works for You!
Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the United States, managing 90 distribution facilities comprising 30 million square feet of space. We have been in operation for more than 70 years and serve over 200 clients, providing our employees job stability and room to grow. As a family-owned and operated company, we’ve built our business by treating our employees like family, with dignity and respect.