Fantastic Opportunity. Competitive Pay and Benefits!
Put your inventory skills to work as you grow your career with ProLogistix! We are actively looking for experienced Inventory Specialists to work in a safe and worker-friendly distribution center in the area. If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, this is the company for you! This position comes with competitive weekly pay and benefits. ProLogistix is dedicated to the growth and development of our associates. We will provide the tools and resources you need to succeed and grow, such as FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
Apply now and experience for yourself why 8 out of 10 associates agree ProLogistix is a great place to work and why it consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers!
“The people who work at ProLogistix are so nice. They answer my questions quickly, and they described the job accurately.” - Wanda, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.