Join A Great Team of People!
We are actively looking for experienced Inventory Associates to join our team at ProLogistix. If you are searching for that next great opportunity in a friendly work environment, with a dedicated group of people who take pride in a job well done, this might be the perfect job for you. Don’t miss this chance to work with a company that cares, values and respects its people. This position comes with competitive pay, benefits, FREE online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
Act now! Apply today and see why ProLogistix is recognized for its highest commitment to safety and 9 out of 10 associates say it is an employer you can trust!
“The people who work at ProLogistix are so nice. They answer my questions quickly, and they described the job accurately.” - Wanda, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.