Loader / Unloader
Multiple Shifts Available
Don’t Miss Out. Great Pay. Safety and Benefits.
Get to know ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field. We’re NOW HIRING an experienced Loader/Unloader for a safe and reputable distribution center in the area. You’ll work as part of a team in a fast-paced, active environment. Most importantly, you’ll enjoy reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training. Why? Because ProLogistix cares about your success.
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 9 out of 10 associates say ProLogistix is a company you can trust!
“I like how ProLogistix cares about the people they hire and gives the utmost respect for us.” Trena, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.