Loader / Unloader
Work With A Company That Treats You Right!
If you’re someone with a great work ethic who enjoys being part of a great team, you may be just the person we have been looking for! ProLogistix is NOW HIRING for an experienced Loader/Unloader to work at a reputable distribution center in the area. This position is in a safe workplace and comes with competitive and reliable weekly pay and benefits.
At ProLogistix, you don’t work for us. You work with us. You’re a part of a family that values the work you do and treats you with the absolute respect and attention you deserve! We believe every employee contributes directly to the company’s success.
Apply NOW and experience for yourself why ProLogistix consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“Really nice people. I would recommend ProLogistix to everyone.” - Jamie, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.