Loader / Unloader
Opportunity is Knocking. Great Employer!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! ProLogistix is NOW HIRING for an experienced Loader/Unloader to work with us at a leading distribution center in the area. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and has a strong work ethic. This position comes with competitive weekly pay and FREE skills training!
At ProLogistix, you’re part of something bigger. You’re a part of a family that values the work you do and treats you with respect. We are a company that knows that its people are the key to our success!
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 9 out of 10 associates say ProLogistix is a company you can trust!
“Really nice people. I would recommend ProLogistix to everyone.” - Jamie, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months warehouse experience in a inventory type position
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Very organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written and verbal)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Follow checklists and instructions
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.