Order Picker (Non-Forklift)
Ready to Work for a Great Company That Treats You Right?
Get to know ProLogistix! We’re looking for experienced Non-Forklift Order Pickers with great organization and decision-making skills for one of the top companies in the area. Reliable, competitive pay, a safe workplace and a worker-friendly environment are just a few of the reasons this is a great opportunity. Most importantly, when you work for ProLogistix, you are part of a team that values the work you do and treats you with the courtesy and respect you deserve.
Apply now and experience why ProLogistix earned the “Safety Standard of Excellence” for its highest commitment to employee safety, and why 9 out of 10 associates give us two thumbs up for being a company you can trust!
“Y'all have been good to me and I really like working with ProLogistix.” Thomas, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
At ProLogistix We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written or voice instructions)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.