Order Picker (Non-Forklift)
Ready to Work? Great Team. Competitive Pay. Immediate Opening.
Looking for your next job in a fast-paced work environment where health and safety are a top priority? If you are an experienced Non-Forklift Order Picker, this might be the job for you! Don’t miss this opportunity to earn competitive weekly pay, benefits, FREE online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way!
Act now! Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work!
“I have worked for many temp agencies and, so far, ProLogistix is by far the best.” Pablo, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
At ProLogistix We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written or voice instructions)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.