Attention Job Seekers. Hiring Now!
Order Picker (Non-Forklift)
This is the Job You’ve Been Searching For!
Do you enjoy working as part of a team and being physically active at work? ProLogistix is hiring an experienced Non-Forklift Order Picker to work at a reputable distribution center in the area. This is a wonderful opportunity to work alongside great people in a workplace where safety and quality are priority number one! We offer competitive and reliable weekly pay and good benefits, while recognizing your efforts to achieve your career goals. When you join the ProLogistix team, you get access to FREE job skills training and a personal recruiter to support you in your career growth!
We hope to welcome you to our family!
Apply now and experience why ProLogistix earned the "Safety Standard of Excellence" for its highest commitment to employee safety, and why 9 out of 10 associates give us two thumbs up for being a company you can trust!
"ProLogistix provides great service and they’re always looking to help me find a job." Sakethia, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
At ProLogistix We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written or voice instructions)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.