Order Picker (Non-Forklift)
One. Fantastic. Opportunity.
ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field, is hiring an experienced Non-Forklift Order Picker to work in a safe and worker-friendly distribution center in the area. Our Order Pickers play an important role in our success. If you’re someone with a strong work ethic and desire to be part of a great team, you may be just the person we’re looking for! Most importantly, you’ll enjoy reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training.
Come be a part of a company where hard work is valued, you can learn by doing, and the opportunities are endless!
Get started now, apply today! See why 8 out of 10 of our employees say ProLogistix is a great place to work and why we have consistently earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers.
“I really enjoyed the ProLogistix staff. They are nice and always responsive.” Davon, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
At ProLogistix We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex work instructions (both written or voice instructions)
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.