Immediate Opening for Order Picker
Now Hiring in Chattanooga
This is the Job You’ve Been Searching for in Chattanooga!
Do you enjoy working as a part of a team, and being physically active at work? Kenco, a leader in the logistics market, is hiring an Order Picker for an opportunity in Chattanooga. This is a wonderful opportunity to work alongside great people in a workplace where safety and quality are top priorities. We offer competitive and reliable weekly pay and comprehensive health benefits (on the very 1st day!), while recognizing your efforts to achieve your career goals. Join the Kenco family today!
GET STARTED NOW! Learn why 83% of Kenco employees surveyed say they look forward to each work day. APPLY TODAY
“I love my job and the people I work for and with.” Kenco Associate
As a Kenco Order Picker, We Offer You:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – on the 1st day!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plus match
- Health Savings Account
- Promotion Opportunities!
- Pick orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- May be required to operate a forklift or order picker for picking orders.
- Pack orders for shipments by parcel, LTL, and TL carriers.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Ability to tackle tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a team player willing to work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills to drive effective, timely decision-making to move the organization forward.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, self-motivated, and very thorough and thoughtful in the efficient completion of tasks.
- Able to change behavior or work style when necessary to achieve goals or to meet different needs of the situation.
Kenco Is A Company That Works for You!
Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics (3PL) company in the United States, managing 90 distribution facilities comprising 30 million square feet of space. We have been in operation for more than 70 years and serve over 200 clients, providing our employees job stability and room to grow. As a family-owned and operated company, we’ve built our business by treating our employees like family, with dignity and respect.