Don’t Miss Out. Great Pay, Safety and Benefits.
Get to know ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field. We’re NOW HIRING an experienced Picker Packer for a safe and reputable distribution center in the area. You’ll work as part of a team in a fast-paced, warehouse setting. Most importantly, you’ll enjoy reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training with 80 completed work hours. Why? Because at ProLogistix we know our people are the key to our success!
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say ProLogistix is a company you can trust!
“I really enjoyed working for this company, very helpful and friendly people that work hard to achieve their goals.” Mariyama, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent industrial or warehouse experience a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to move boxes, totes and products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.