Immediate Job Available!
Reliable Pay. Safety. Great Company and People.
Don’t miss this opportunity! ProLogistix is NOW HIRING an experienced Picker Packer to work at a reputable distribution center in the area. Competitive and reliable weekly pay, a safe workplace and great people to work alongside are waiting for you. Plus, when you work with ProLogistix, you are part of a family that values the work you do and treats you with the respect and attention you deserve!
Apply Now and experience for yourself why 8 out of 10 associates say ProLogistix is a great place to work and why ClearlyRated consistently recognizes us for our superior service to job seekers!
“I really enjoyed working for this company, very helpful and friendly people that work hard to achieve their goals.” Mariyama, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent industrial or warehouse experience a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to move boxes, totes and products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.