Stand Up Reach Forklift Operator
Work for a Company That Treats You Right!
We are hiring qualified people for a Stand Up Reach Forklift operator role with a top employer in the area. The job offers competitive pay, benefits, and great people to work alongside. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn reliable weekly pay, learn new skills and work in the growing logistics field. Plus, when you join ProLogistix, you get a personal recruiter who cares about your growth and success!
Make the move and apply today! Experience firsthand why ProLogistix consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“Overall, I have had a great experience working with ProLogistix.”- Anthony, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience in stand up reach
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Operate in narrow aisles
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.