Sit Down Forklift Operator
Fair Pay. Committed to Safety. Great Team.
Are you an experienced Sit Down Forklift Driver interested in working for a company committed to your safety, offering competitive pay, benefits, free online skills training, and a personal recruiter to help you along the way? Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Right now, we are looking for Sit Down Forklift operators who are ready to go to work!
This is your chance to work for a company that is recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 90% of our associates say, “we treat them well.” Apply Today!
“I really like my assignment and I appreciate the ProLogistix staff. Thanks for finding me a job I enjoy.” Angel, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Sit Down Forklift (propane or electric)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Loading / unloading trailers a plus
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.