Turret Forklift Driver
Earn Good Pay and Benefits. Work for a Great Company.
We’re looking for experienced Turret Forklift Drivers to work at a top employer in the area. Fair pay, a safe workplace and great coworkers are just a few of the reasons this is a great opportunity. Plus, when you join ProLogistix, you can count on reliable weekly pay, a personal recruiter who looks out for you, and FREE online skills training to help you grow in your career.
Don’t wait. Apply today and find out why ProLogistix’s safety standards are rated “Excellent” and 8 out of 10 employees say, “We treat them well!”
“ProLogistix is a good company to be employed with, they treated me well, described the position accurately, and were responsive to my calls and emails.” Femica, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Possibly operate at heights up to 30 feet in the air
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Operate in narrow aisles
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.