Turret Forklift Driver
Apply Now. Immediate Hires!
This Could Be the Job You’ve Been Searching For.
Get to know ProLogistix, one of the largest employers in the logistics field, and let us get you started! If you have strong work ethic and want to join a great team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are hiring experienced Turret Forklift Drivers to work at a reputable distribution center in the area. This is a chance to work alongside great people at a company where safety and quality are number one! Earn fair pay for a job well done on a reliable weekly pay schedule.
Apply today and be one step closer to working for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that ProLogistix is an employer of choice!
“I have worked with ProLogistix for a while and they are always great to work with.” April, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Possibly operate at heights up to 30 feet in the air
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Operate in narrow aisles
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.