Immediate Hire Needed!
Turret Forklift Driver
Gear Up for Success: Drive Your Career with ProLogistix
If you've been scouring the internet for "forklift jobs hiring near me", your hunt is over! ProLogistix, a company that appreciates your hard work and always puts safety first, is NOW HIRING Turret Forklift Drivers. Jump into our crew and receive dependable, competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and FREE online skills training to level up your career. Let's push your career forward with ProLogistix.
Apply now and learn why ProLogistix consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“I have worked with ProLogistix for a while and they are always great to work with.” April, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Possibly operate at heights up to 30 feet in the air
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Operate in narrow aisles
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.