New Exciting Job Opportunity!
A Company That Works for You!
ProLogistix, an established and well-respected leader in the logistics market, is searching for reliable individuals to join our team as Warehouse Associates. Reliability and strong work ethic are qualities we look for in all of our associates. In return, you will earn competitive weekly pay and benefits, and a great company culture. Because when you work for ProLogistix, you work for a company that treats you well and values your work, a company you can trust.
Get started now! Apply today to work for a company, where 8 out of 10 employees say their recruiters respond to their needs and the company treats you well!
"I gave ProLogistix a 10 out of 10 for their professionalism." - Martin, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3 months recent experience working in a distribution center or warehouse a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Able to count accurately
- Work in a team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Work environment may be hot or cold
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.