Great Company. Competitive Pay. Safe Workplace.
Come work for a company that is committed to the safety and well-being of their workers! A company that provides competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills. If you are an experienced warehouse associate who enjoys working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, ProLogistix is looking for you! We have an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Associate!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team? Apply Now, and you’ll see why 9 out of 10 employees give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a great company to work with!
“ProLogistix is AWESOME!” - Kirkpatrick, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3 months recent experience working in a distribution center or warehouse a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience working with technology -RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Able to count accurately
- Work in a team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Work environment may be hot or cold
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you are looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.